STOMP WARS 2021
Youth Step Competition
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
This policy provides guidance for teams participating in STOMP WARS 2020 with regards to use of social media, which should be broadly understood for purposes of this policy to include blogs, wikis, microblogs, message boards, chat rooms, electronic newsletters, online forums, social networking sites, and other sites and services that permit users to share information with others in a contemporaneous manner. The rules and this policy extend to chaperones, sponsors and parents of the participating teams.
Failure to comply will be considered violation of our zero tolerance unsportsmanlike policy resulting in further disciplinary action leading up to and including disqualification, forfeiture of prizes, and or permanent ban.
Participating teams, chaperones, sponsors and parents will be referred to as “participants”.
• Participants should know and adhere to STOMP WARS Official Performance Rules.
• Participants should be aware of the effect their actions may have on their image, as well as STOMP WARS image.
• Participants should be aware that ROCKTEEN Youth Foundation and or Stomp Wars USA may observe content and information made available by participants through the various social media platforms. Participants must not post material that contradicts STOMP WARS Zero Tolerance policy as outlined in the STOMP WARS Official Performance Rules.
• Although not an exclusive list, some specific examples of prohibited social media conduct include posting commentary, content, or images that are defamatory, pornographic, proprietary, harassing, libelous, or that can create a hostile environment. This applies before, during and after STOMP WARS events.
• Participants are not to publish, post or release any information that is considered confidential or not public. If there are questions about what is considered confidential, participants should check with the STOMP WARS staff.
• Participants should not post anything that belongs to someone else (proprietary information). This includes illegal music sharing, copyrighted publications, and all logos or other images that trademarked by STOMP WARS USA, ROCKTEEN Youth Foundation and Rock-T Holla Productions LLC and affiliates.